Does anybody know how I can renew my vehicle registration after the date has passed? Not that this describes me…but it could describe a friend. I heard you could go to Kroger, but all I could find online were locations in Brazoria County.

Help! My friend could be driving illegally. And she would have done the online thing, but she kept forgetting to bring her car insurance information to work!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Aimee said...

    I just did mine online yesterday! www.texasonline.com
    However, if it's a few weeks past due, you may be out of luck, as the eligibility requirements are:

    1. Vehicle owner must be a resident of HARRIS county.
    2. Vehicle owner has an active email account.
    3. Vehicle has a current registration that will expire within the next 90 days, including 5 day grace period.

    Happy Motoring to your friende ;-)

  1. ... on 12:09 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Yup, I'm past the date. Now what do I do??

  3. ... on 12:12 PM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    I meant--What does MY FRIEND do??

  5. ... on 12:12 PM  
  6. erin vanv said...

    I think you can send it in via mail... this is what my "friend" had to do a while back when she had the same problem.

    You should be able to download the form off the internet though...

  7. ... on 6:00 PM  
  8. Anonymous said...

    A (real) friend of mine told me you can save money if you pay up your registration for TWO years instead of just one. She proudly announced that her car is the only one in the lot with a January 2008 sticker. You have to go in for that, though. But if you're already there and plan to keep your car for 24 more months, it may be worth it.

  9. ... on 7:58 PM