Well, I’m calming down. I talked by e-mail and phone to a few other team members, and our biggest quest so far is figuring out who will pack a waffle iron (please, no questions, top secret mission). We think we have it figured out. I’m excited to get to the airport to see everybody. We really need a before/after pic of us on the trip.

We are not a Mission Impossible Team, we are a Mission Possible. Nothing is impossible with God. Perhaps that was a cheesy statement. If so, get out some nachos to go with the queso. Speaking of nachos and queso, I’m really gonna miss that while I’m gone. Maybe in Kenya there’s an African equivalent of the nacho/queso combo.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: