I joined a band.
I fell in love (from a distance) with an entire Christian skateboard team. [It's really hard to check for wedding rings when they're moving around so fast!]
I stopped working out.
I got a free haircut (not from myself this time).
I made new friends.
I wrote a couple of songs.
I went to two mega-women’s bible studies.
I organized a mega-party.
I had Starbucks with Laurie.
I went to Target and spent less than $10.
I got a new life plan.
I found an old friend.

All this done with God’s guidance and without watching any t.v. It’s been good to be me this week. :)


This entry was posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Laurie said...

    I got blog-love! Woo hoo!
    Sounds like a great week.

  1. ... on 9:39 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Kind of like VH-1's Best Week Ever!
    Oh no, I'm back to realizing that I am ruled by t.v. :(
    Must read more books!

  3. ... on 10:31 AM  
  4. erin vanv said...

    yah! you're back in the blog world.

    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving :)

  5. ... on 12:43 PM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    The sad part about Target is that I spent almost $10 on 3 greeting cards.
    And I'm glad to be back in blog world, but I've been OD-ing today.

  7. ... on 2:53 PM