Today:
“I’d like to cancel my ****card.” (**** to protect the “innocent”)

“Yes, ma’am, but would you like to take advantage of upgrading to our Diamond card offer for 0% for up to $7500 up until October 2007?”

“No, sir. That’s a $7500 deal with the devil. I’d just like to cancel the account.”

“I see you have another ****card? Would you like us to increase your credit limit on the other card?”

“No. I purposefully lowered that credit limit myself. I just want to cancel the account.”

“Are you sure that you wouldn’t want to transfer a balance? What APR are you currently paying on other cards?”

“Actually, my goal is to have as few credit cards as possible. I’d just like to cancel the account.”

“Yes, ma’am. I understand. Is there anything else that I can do for you today?”

Can he hear me the first time? Can he pay off all my other credit cards? And my student loan? Can he stop sending me those offers in the mail? Can he send me a picture because despite him driving me crazy he sounded nice on the phone? Not for me, but for a friend. If yesterday’s blog was about my "wedding", I can’t be getting crushes on the ****card guy. Women are so weird! I know, because I am one. Although, I could marry the ****card guy and we could live debt-fully ever after.


This entry was posted on Friday, October 20, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    leslie said...

    i'm totally with you them stopping sending offers in the mail! They're going to owe me money for a new shreader b/c I get so many of those things!!!

    visit my blog

  1. ... on 9:14 PM