Okay, I really don't think he was a double-O, but I got my purse back! The cell phone is gone, but I got a call from a security guy in one of the hospitals here, and my purse was found! (The man was actually wearing a secret earpiece and a dark sports coat--his Aston Martin was probably parked in the TMC garage) My car keys (and my key to success) as well as my wallet (with my $3.50 CVS coupon) were all intact. Praise God! It was a miracle.

I think this was kind of a test of faith for me. I never thought I'd see that purse again. Everyone else had faith it would return, but I didn't. I did know that whatever happened, God would take care of me. And He did. And He has. And He will.

In other issues, I saw the new James Bond movie. I liked it, but the new James Bond scares me a bit. He didn't seem to be that refined. He was almost too rough on the edges. --But I would probably still kiss him, although all the women who kissed him wound up dead...On second thought, he can keep his 00lips to himself.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: