Last night, I watched The Office. http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/.


My sister first found the show, so for Christmas, I bought her the first season on DVD. We all watched it and laughed and laughed.

I was a little reluctant to like the show because I really liked the BBC version and felt pretty cool for liking the BBC version, and kind of wanted to snub the NBC version, but I caved. It's really funny. Last night, I heard myself laughing way too loud. I almost scared myself.


This entry was posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    I LOVE The Office! Even just seeing this picture of Dwight on your post makes me laugh a little.

  1. ... on 3:17 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Dwight has a blog. You can find it through the link. Haven't had time to really read it. I'm trying to be busy while at "the office."

  3. ... on 3:31 PM