Cell phone.
My cell phone.
You're out there somewhere.
All alone.

Who has you?
And are they treating you nice?
Or throwing you around
Like some Vegas dice?

You store up the numbers
Of my friends and peeps.
I won't get another cell
For about a week.

Oh, cell phone.
Sometimes you drove me crazy.
I didn't want to pick up.
Just wanted to be lazy.

I admit it.
I screened some calls.
But without that,
I wouldn't get sleep at all.

I lost you.
I left you to the wolves.
Cell phone,
You lit up like jewels.

I'm free!!!!!!! For about a week.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Aimee said...

    You're adorable! I'll keep praying that you find your friendly cell phone :-)

  1. ... on 11:30 AM