Maybe I'll just cancel my service. Who needs cell phones, anyway?! They are so overrated and just a way for men to separate themselves even more! Are you cool enough to have a Razor? Or are you in the special class of citizens that have the Blackberry (stop saying you wish you didn't have it! That's like saying, "I really hate making this much money!")? Or are you in the low class Nokia state of life where you still don't have a color screen?! Ugh! Americans rate their status by cell phones, and we know it!!

Readers. I believe this is the stage of grief known as "Anger." It's like detoxing or something. Help. Help. Last night, I actually read a book.

Secretly, I've been wanting a Motorola Q for a long time. Today, on the Cingular site, I saw an ad for the new Apple phone. It's like an iPod that's a phone and a PDA. If it can warm up my poptarts, too, I'm going to sell my plasma until I can afford it. Will I ever be cured??


This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: