Warning: Deep and Shallow Thought Combinations Ahead

1)I feel like God has finally given me some steps and a basic direction to a life plan.
2)I realized the importance of prayer and reading God’s word—again.
3)I met with old friends and rediscovered how much I am blessed by them.
4)I got encouragement from new friends.
5)I made friends with a dog that used to get on my nerves.
6)An old heart hurt has been healed.
7)I had the best vegan oatcake ever from Whole Foods. Fresh. Wonderful. It was a very special moment in my personal history of food consumption.
8)I made a pledge not to pay $3.99 for a cup of soup from Whole Foods anymore.
9)There is such a thing as a best friend, and I love my best friend.
10)Telling jokes to yourself in your head and laughing out loud is okay.


This entry was posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    The picture of you telling jokes to yourself in your head and laughing out loud, is making me laugh out loud. You are hilarious. And I don't mean just because you are laughing, but because I know the jokes you are telling really are hysterical!

  1. ... on 5:06 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    In response to your comment on my blog, in case you don't go back to read it...

    A&M- now ranked 6th nationally
    UK- dropped from the top 25 rankings this week :P

  3. ... on 9:15 AM