I couldn’t find last year’s resolutions, but I found my 2005 Resolutions, and I noticed several things that I am still resolving to do:

1) Read through the Bible.
2) Master my French for Dummies CD.
3) Lower my debt.
4) Exercise five times a week.
5) Eat fruits and veggies every day.

Now is this stuff happening? Well, I actually bought a one-year Bible this year, and on January 3rd, I’m reading the January 2nd installment. I did make a big payment to my credit card, which means I’m eating pasta every night for the next couple of months. But I also bought some broccoli florets and some apples and bananas at Target last night, after I went to exercise.

I’m really excited about my New Year’s Resolution Jeans. They’re a brand that I’ve been wanting to buy for a couple of years. They’re the perfect jeans: dark wash, straight leg and they were on sale! I need to get them hemmed, and I also need to work off the cheese ball and ice cream cake that I ate over the holiday, and then, I will be in the jeans!! http://www.7forallmankind.com/.

I’m aiming for January 31. I'll take pictures and post them on the day.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: