Today, we reveal the Secret Santas at work.

My Secret Santa gave me all this loot:
Lotion, a laser cut angel cube with a light stand, granola bars, gum, hot cocoa mix, a mug, Lipton chicken noodle soup, some lipgloss, an ornament, and a magnet.

That’s a lot of loot!
Soon, at the unveiling, I will get a $25 gift card from somewhere.

I gave my Secret Santa all this:
Tiny Dr. Pepper’s in a can, gum, a mini-tree w/ ornaments and lights, and fresh peanut butter cookies.

Today, he gets a $25 gift card from Target and a big box of Eclipse gum.

Next year, I hope we just all exchange iPod Nanos. The surprise will be the color.


This entry was posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yes please! Make mine a blue :) I already have a big one, but the nanos are so much cuter ;-)

  1. ... on 1:31 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    You should have registered for one! :)

  3. ... on 3:06 PM