I broke down and purchased something highly expensive, but I'm considering it an investment in my future. And it was on sale (27% off) on Target.com! I bought the coveted CHI hair straightening iron. It's supposed to make my curly hair turn silky smooth and look like I'm always flowy-headed instead of covered in cascading frizz. We'll see.

Houston and my hair are in a constant battle. May the CHI be with me.


This entry was posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Aimee said...

    Hey Beth! I broke down and got one too, after the girl at the salon worked wonders on my hair with the CHI. It does work better than the other irons, but i believe the real trick is getting the other products to go in your hair to get the true "silk" effect. I'm still working on that :-) Best of luck! Perhaps we could have a CHI party and everyone can bring their CHI and we can straighten each others hair....

  1. ... on 10:55 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I just have to get my highlights--and then we can be twins! :)
    Hopefully we won't get muscle cramps from straightening our hair.

  3. ... on 11:08 AM  
  4. Laurie said...

    I have the CHI and love it. I want to do an infomercial for the CHI. It could be one of those before and after things where they show a picture of me and I say "that was me before the CHI" and then I walk out looking fabulous and perfect and say "this is me after the CHI." Then I will say "the CHI has transformed my life. With the CHI, I don't just walk into a room. I make an entrance."

  5. ... on 11:34 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    I would totally buy from you. The CHI and Bare Minerals. Look out, here comes Gorgeous!!

  7. ... on 2:05 PM