I had band practice again this weekend. Dave is the superstar of the band. He is a musical genius. He listens to songs and can totally pick out every little note, and then he teaches me. Martin is singing, and I’m attempting to harmonize. And Christie is rockin’ the drums like Sheila E.

Sunday, I actually spent time practicing. I think I’m starting to get calluses on my fingers like real guitar players. After I practiced our song, then I rocked out with some of my own creations. I totally am almost ready to move back to the Nashville area to be a song writer.

It’s pretty fun writing songs. Most of mine are more like Adam Sandler songs, but one day, there might be a huge market for songs like that. Then, I can be on MTV cribs with my collection of VW beetles and BMW minis in every color available. And I can show my closet containing millions of blue jeans and black t-shirts.

Okay, back to reality. Yes, I am the girl that traveled to Kenya. And I do know being a Material Girl is not a spiritual gift. …Maybe I’ll just get one VW.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Aimee said...

    You are too funny! Can't wait to hear you play :-)

  1. ... on 12:09 PM