http://www.paciugo.com/.


No, I don't have a new boyfriend that's Italian, but I do love Paciugo. And he's not a pokemon either. It's a new gelato place on Westpark and Buffalo Speedway. It's completely fabulous. Last night, I had the Viola (which is purple), the Wild Berry, and Cinnamon. YUM!! The spoon is so tiny that next time, I will just bring my own.

I was so sad when Dolce & Freddo closed, because I didn't know the wonders of gelato until after I got back from visiting Italy. My time with Dolce & Freddo was so short. Now, I have a new love. And it's absolutely sweet. Who cares if I go up a few sizes? I'll just look more like a robust Italian woman...now I just need to get a hold of a spray tan and some black hair dye...


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    They had one in Dallas!! I love Paciugo too!!!

    There's a gelato place near my condo...they have every flavor you can imagine. It's a little too cold for gelato though now.

  1. ... on 11:06 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    It's never too cold for gelato. Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'm in Houston! You're in Canada.

  3. ... on 11:58 AM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    Do you know that Paciugo gelato is just like any other gelato? It's contains more fat than disclosed by their employee or website. It's also not true that their gelato is made only with whole milk, water, sugar and fruit only. There are food coloring, stabilizer, emulsifier etc. Paciugo is all about deception.

  5. ... on 11:55 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    What? I can't trust the Italians?!
    I am sad. I guess I'll have to try to figure out how to make my own organic gelato. And try to come up with a name for my store...Gelatorganic?

  7. ... on 1:29 PM  
  8. Anonymous said...

    It's all a lie one spoonful at a time. I don't really care much what ingredient they used as long as they don't deceive their customer. Check this out http://paciugo1.blogspot.com/

  9. ... on 12:27 AM  
  10. Ulovebeth said...

    I looked at the anti-Paciugo website. How did you find that? It has my quote, "I love Paciugo" on it. Is this a famous phrase or did my declaration get a blog started?

    Do you know about high fructose corn syrup? I hope they're not putting that stuff in there. I'm not certain what an emulsifier will do to me, but I know for sure that high fructose corn syrup is bad news.

    Maybe Paciugo will change it's evil ways is enough customers are concerned. Or at least be honest. Isn't there a law about that?

  11. ... on 12:49 AM  
  12. Anonymous said...

    When I've been at Paciugo, they told me that Bubble Gum contains flavoring and Mint contains colorant, other than that I don't see bright colors - like flourescent pistachio - and the taste is pretty light, no weird aftertaste. They told me they don't have any high fructose corn syrup nor trans fat. Why should I trust you more than them and what I see and taste?

  13. ... on 8:36 AM  
  14. Anonymous said...

    It looks to me as the anonymous anti-Paciugo and honesty are the same person. Honesty, I checked your blog and I think you have something personal against Paciugo. For example, Novo stuff, why you don't say anything about what happened after 12/31/03? I checked the Security Commission website and this is what I found:
    We sold our interest in Paciugo on December 31, 2005 and recorded a gain of $200,000.
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/826773/000095013406003307/d32976e10vq.htm
    It's sad to have bloggers like you around.
    Marc

  15. ... on 9:03 AM