I almost just had an American Idol type audition. My friend at work swears that she can rap, and doesn't believe me that I can sing. I told her I'm not recording star material, but I can hold my own. I should have told her I do great shower solos, but that might not be appropriate to share at work, and I could wind up with a visit to HR.

Maybe one day, I can do a whole album of my shower favorites.

Beth's Super Sudsy Shower Hits
1. Holy, Holy, Holy
2. The Greatest Love of All
3. A Part of Your World
4. Coal Miner's Daughter
5. Have You Seen Jesus, My Lord?
6. One Moment in Time
7. Once Upon a Dream
8. Ice, Ice, Baby
9. Amazing Grace
10. You Are So Beautiful


This entry was posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: