A lot of days, my day has a theme words. I don't plan on the day having a word-theme, it just happens. It's pretty much like The Secret Word from PeeWee's Playhouse.

Yesterday's theme word was camel. For some reason, I thought my co-worker said the word camel when he actually said raccoon. And at lunch, another co-worker told a story about how her little boy wrote a story about a camel cop. Then, I looked at someone bending over someone's shoulder, and he looked just like a camel.

Today's theme word is Greece. I bought some Greek yogurt, and I had several discussions about the movie Mamma Mia! today (set it Greece), but I'm sure the theme will keep repeating.

Maybe your day has a secret theme, too. Now that I just told mine, it's not a secret anymore, but don't forget to ask me about my theme word. It would be so amazing if we had the same theme word.


This entry was posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: