Due to recent economic constraints, my lunch-loving office has made a consensus to only do a group eat-out day once a week. For the rest of the week, we've been bringing our lunches and competing over microwave usage minutes.

Tomorrow has been selected as our eat-out day. Our HR rep has decided that we will eat at Hooter's tomorrow. I tried to speak up and mention that I'm not so into Hooters. And I also used the true excuse that my stomach has been upset, and wings might not be good for the tummy. I was overruled. The lunching ladies are scheduled for a Hooter's visit tomorrow and will be dragging me along.

I know all the hoopla of Hooters: "Great wings!" "Good food!" "It's so fun!"

Well, then why not just go to Buffalo Wild Wings? Or some place where the female body is not the fanfare? Or better yet -- why don't we just order a delivery lunch at Victoria Secret for the same type of effect?

More on Hooters: I just heard there is a Hooter's Hotel in Vegas. I'm sure people stay there, because the wings are great. I wonder, do the maids have to wear those outfits?!


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: