I know a little Irish family that lives in the mountains of North Carolina. Every St. Patrick's Day, the entire family has a big party. The dad dresses in a kilt, and the kids are dressed in head-to-toe green. It's completely fabulous.

Last year, the family was given a sweet gift. On March 17, 2008, a sweet baby girl named Maggie entered the clan.

When I went to visit them last year, the whole family was waiting for me at the airport. Maggie (at only about 6 months old) immediately dove at me to get a hug. And I immediately fell in love with her like I'm in love with the rest of this family.

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day, Maggie! And enjoy your birthday!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: