1) I keep dreaming of buying elastic waist pants.
2) I forget my age. "Let's see...I was born in 1975..."
3) I asked my niece who the adult was on her mission trip, and she replied, "Well, technically, I am an adult."
4) I remember all twelve of Madonna's phases: the punk, the Marilyn, the blonde ambition, the domanatrix, the businessman, the Spanish princess...etc.
5) I still own tapes.
6) I like to stay home on Friday nights to rest.
7) I can't figure out new dance moves.
8) I graduated from college in the 90s.
9) I can count my age by the lines on my forehead like one would determine the age of a tree.
10) I have started liking the TCM channel more than MTV.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Promise me you will never EVER buy those pants.

  1. ... on 11:45 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    J.Crew has some nice drawstring linen ones I might get.
    Can you imagine how much Mexican food I could eat and still feel good?

  3. ... on 1:07 PM  
  4. The Erin Grant said...

    What phase would you say Madonna is in now?

  5. ... on 11:53 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    I would say she is in slowly moving into the Cher-realm. And is trying to shed her former stage of English primster.

  7. ... on 12:37 PM