It's spring in Texas, and I feel the need to plant and grow something. I'd like to grow some type of herbs, but they might need to be indoor herbs since I have a hungry creature in my backyard.

Does anyone have any herb container garden pointers?

If I don't have a green thumb, I'll just stick to growing mold on bread like in 2nd grade.


This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Aud said...

    I bet your local public library has a million books on this topic. When I started potted gardening and indoor herb gardens. that's where I went. And there is a great one called something like the apartment gardener that is fabulous for growing a lot in small places.

  1. ... on 5:25 PM