I’ve decided to make some changes in my life. They are small changes, but the results could be life changing.

Things I’m changing:

My part – I’m switching from a right part to a left. Currently this has left me with a bit of a dinosaur bump, but I have a feeling that in a few weeks, I’ll be looking more normal. If you train your hair the way it should go, when you are old, it will not depart.

My eating habits – Currently, I don’t eat too bad, but I could stand to eat a bit more lean meat and veggies and less cheese and crackers.

My cleanliness level – I am going to finally figure out a system for dealing with the ins and outs of clothing. I am doing a test run of a special post-clean laundry system. And I’m implementing more sweeping and dusting. (If these fail, I’m getting a maid.)

My Bible version – I recently gave away my favorite Bible which is a very noble thing to do, but it comes with a price, now I don’t have a favorite Bible. I’m switching from NIV and going to a new type to be determined when I hit the bookstore.

My wardrobe – There’s a little boutique that has some lovely new clothes for spring which I will be implementing into my wardrobe. I pretended I had embodied both Clinton and Stacy last weekend as I terrorized my closet, “Do you keep this skirt in case you get an invite to a flamenco class? Puh-leeze! In the trash!”


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: