1. Flavor-Ice
2. Gelato
3. Sno-Cones (I wish I had the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine)
4. Lemon-Berry Slush from Sonic
5. Country Time Lemonade
6. Red Kool-Aid
7. Limeaid
8. Chocolate Chip Frappachino
9. Ice Cream Sandwich
10. Ice Water with lemon
 


With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    AH! We had the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine!! I still remember the jingle. My g-ma used to give us the Flavor-Ice pops when we stayed with her. What a trip down memory lane. And you are the first...ummmm...redhead that refers to "red" as a Kool-Aid flavor! :-)

  1. ... on 12:29 PM  
  2. Me said...

    Me too! And my hubby did too! And we were just in Santa Rosa, CA and went to the Charles Schulz museum gift shop and saw them for sale there! I was tempted, but resisted!

  3. ... on 10:15 AM