I'm addicted to a t.v. show. And it's all reruns. It makes me laugh. Per wikipedia, I found out there are 88 episodes of this show. So that means, I still have several more new episodes to watch.
 
It comes on starting about 11:00 p.m. So there I am, watching the show. Then, I get ready for bed sneaking peeks at the screen between flossing, face-washing, and teeth brushing, to catch glimpses of the 11:30 episode.
 
I never saw this show once before its syndication. It ran from 2002-2006. I wonder what I was doing all those years that the show was on. Watching reruns of a show you like is getting a second chance for something you missed out on in life...or really delayed Tivo.


This entry was posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    "I'm still in love with you today because you make me happy...you make me happy."

  1. ... on 7:52 PM