It happened. I hit 33. At 33, Jesus was dying for our sins, and rising again on the third day. I just went to the rodeo.

First, I had my favorite cupcakes courtesy of my friend, Lisa.


Then I went to the rodeo and fell in love with a Longhorn (sorry, Aggies).

I ran into some other peeps that shared a birthday with me.


And then, I got back to my KY farming roots.

We headed over to the big stadium and I got to see some of my favorite things at the rodeo.


Then, since the concert ended early, we were able to squeeze in some sushi, and some Empire Cafe cake.


Thanks so much, Lisa!

I don't know if you're 33, but I've been thinking, what have I done in 33 years? And what did Jesus do in 33 years? Hmmmm. I love Jesus.


This entry was posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    Happy Birthday, Beth! And you look amazing--way better than those young chicks that tried to crowd in on your birthday . . .
    jen

  1. ... on 2:32 PM  
  2. Laurie said...

    What a great birthday...and your hair looked FABULOUS!

  3. ... on 2:48 PM  
  4. Alyssa said...

    I'm glad you had such a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!

  5. ... on 7:44 PM  
  6. gL said...

    Gotta agree with Laurie! :)

  7. ... on 7:56 AM  
  8. Ulovebeth said...

    Muchos gracias, mon amigos!

  9. ... on 4:15 PM