Today is Miss Fergie's b-day. She is 33--just like me! We are only five days apart in age. (We even share the same middle name--and I don't mean "licious"). That kind of makes me feel better about being 33. It makes me feel like I still have a chance at nice abs, a record deal, and learning hip-hop moves without pulling a muscle.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FERGIE!


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    The Traveler said...

    Um, yeah you shall be known as Beth-a-licious from now on! :)

  1. ... on 10:42 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I guess that means I gotta learn to drop it like it's hot so I can have battles on the dance floor. With a name like that, I have to be able to claim it.

  3. ... on 4:14 PM