-Only three days left to get married before I turn 33. I'm going to the rodeo tonight to see Fergie Ferg. Maybe I can meet a Christian guy there that loves Jesus, likes to dance and recycle, and owns a labrador. Then, we might could book Vegas tickets for Good Friday.

This is so exciting! I'll keep you posted!

-Will I still be in my early 30s or am I entering mid-30s? The answer to that question could be the difference between a weekend of one piece of cake, or a whole bag of Lindt chocolates with the Best of Lifetime.

-Best quote of the day from Nashville friend:
"Beth, I really wished we worked together. We'd have so much fun at work, when I wasn't yelling at you."


This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    30 = thirty
    31-33: early thirties
    34-36: mid-thirties
    37-39: late thirties
    40 = forty

    All better?

  1. ... on 11:00 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    EARLY. That sounds pretty good. I wonder if I'll be debating this when I'm in my nineties.

    I don't think I'll really care then.

  3. ... on 8:15 AM  
  4. The Traveler said...

    I have to disagree with anonymous... as someone about to turn... um huh... 29 again...

    30 = 29
    31-33 = 29
    34-36 = 29
    37-39 = 29
    40 = 29

    and I stop counting after that. I pray Jesus returns before I turn 29 for the 10th time.

  5. ... on 6:30 AM