Have I crossed the fine line of clicking myself into the "forward zone"? I consider myself a casual forwarder. If something is really poignant or funny, I forward it. But most of the stuff (especially the stuff with the animated cartoon graphics), I glance over to be polite, and then delete.

I've noticed this week, I think I've been forwarding too much. It could have been when Leslee sent me an e-mail back that said, "STOP THE SPAM!" I got a really amazing e-mail about a girl that was in the tornado in Tennessee a month ago that I needed to forward, and then I got a really, really funny e-mail. I couldn't resist. I had to forward it. But when is that line crossed? When friends see my e-mail address do they let it sit in the box because it's probably just a forward? Oh dear.

Anyway.

Here's a website you need to check out that I found through the forward. And here's some pics from the site that are pretty funny. Why do I find these things so funny? I can't stop laughing at them.




This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: