I ran 3 miles yesterday. All I can say today is: ow.

I was going to try to shave off time, but I think I'll be happy to just finish the race.

It's so crazy how running can wear you out so much faster than walking. Would skipping be the happy medium? Too bad nobody really caught on to the skipping phenomenon. I bet people would be a lot happier if they skipped more. But if they skipped, they need to be careful not to hop, because only bunnies and tiggers can be happy hopping. It just makes everybody else mad.


This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    The Traveler said...

    Skipping... yeah... I don't skip. It's not that I think people would question my sexuality if I skipped, but, actually that is the exact reason I don't skip. That and I am a big guy. No big guy should skip. EVER. I think that should be a rule.

  1. ... on 9:25 AM