Green tea accentuates my happy-activity, I mean, hyper-activity. It’s such a sweet, legal rush. But leaves me with after effects of shakiness from time to time.

I got to be Cinderella at a wedding this weekend. My friend, the bride (who is also my fairy Godmother) dressed me in a Vera Wang black wrap dress. And then I found some gold shoes on sale at DSW. I topped off the night by putting my old intramural football skills to use, and I caught the bouquet.

At my friend Marie’s 50th birthday bash, I got to enjoy some cool gospel tunes and heard this group. I like their song Listen. For you American Bandstand fans, it’s got a good beat and it’s easy to dance to.


This entry was posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: