My sister was the first one to bring them to my attention. She said that she and my nieces bought some at Wal-Mart and didn't even make it home with them. The Dibs were already dibbed out in the car ride home. Her warning led me to avoid Dibs like the plague in the grocery store.

My co-worker brought some in today. A friend gave him some, so he decided to share them with the rest of us. Somehow, I became the only one who was really attached to these little ice cream snacks. The bites are chocolatey and ice creamy all at once--amazing! Now, I'm left with the empty Dibs container. Everytime I look at it, I can feel a sense of longing on my face like I wish I had more Dibs.

HELP! Remember. You knew me before the 100 pound weight gain.

On a side note, I'm starting my 5K training tonight for a fun run April 5th. I think Hil would have a better chance than me of adding training into her campaign schedule because I am so busy this month (can somebody say weddings?), but I'm still going to persevere.

To Dib, or not to Dib. What ever the question, the answer for me must be:RUN!


This entry was posted on Friday, February 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: