PEOPLE I LOVE WEEK
It's family day!! [I apologize for family members who are unknowingly being published on this website. I did my best to choose attractive pictures.]

I know I did a special dedication blog to Christan, but I have to include the rest of my family or I might not get any presents ever again.

My family (in order of family membership): Mom, Traci, Troy, Gene, Kim, Christan, Katie, David, Jonathan, Marissa, and Emily. And of course, all my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

The Family (I love Emily's smile in this one. She's quite expressive.)

Mom, Auntie Peg, and Auntie Shell

Uncles, Traci & me

Uncle Buster & me

Aunt Mischelle & me


This entry was posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: