I watched Dr. Oz this weekend on the Discovery Channel. He visited a lady's house and separated the good food from the bad food that was in her fridge. He reiterated what I've fallen away from during my parade of weddings and birthday parties this month: excess sugar = heart failure; excess fat = heart failure. These are things that I need to take seriously considering both my maternal grandparents died from complications of heart disease.

I'm going to do my best to try to make wiser eating decisions. Sometimes it's hard when you're an on-the-go girl like myself, but I'm going to give it my best college try.

Today’s menu:

Kashi Autumn Wheat
Flax oatmeal with dried cranberries
Amy’s organic chili with vegetables
Baby carrots
Larabar
Apple
Some mixed nuts & raisins trail mix
One clementine
Something else when I finally get home

Today’s Wishlist Menu:

French Toast made with Brioche and blueberries
Bacon
Nice tall glass of whole milk
Nutella hot chocolate
Alfredo pasta with chicken
Raspberry mousse
Venti cinnamon dolce latte
Salmon with capers and cream sauce
Garlic bread with butter and cheese
Chocolate cake with chocolate icingThe remaining icing in the container
Some fruity marshmallows


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Ulovebeth said...

    Today when I ate my baby carrot, I found out that there's another baby carrot that smaller than the diameter of a pencil, inside the bigger baby carrot. Who knew the wonders that eating vegetables would show me?

  1. ... on 4:58 PM