Eat less. Exercise. Lose Weight.

Who knew?

Why in the world is weightloss such a huge industry?

And why can't I master the plan?

I really love food. Food is a gift from God. But I think pastries are a gift not from God. They haunt me. I want to eat them. There is a chocolate covered croissant at Au Bon Pain that I can't seem to get out of my mind. I want it in my belly. And then it will take up root in my tummy, and live there all the way through Christmas where it will steathly hide under bigger shirts until swimsuit season returns at which point it will yell at me with a megaphone: Boo!


This entry was posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    Ha! That's hysterical! "yell at me with a megaphone" Indeed!

  1. ... on 4:05 PM