There a new gelato place in town called Gelato Blu. I went there yesterday because I was feeling a small case of the blues, and I knew that some gelato might be some good balm for it. I was greeted by the owner, Chuck (who makes all the gelato himself), and two workers, Kevin and Barbara. They were all very polite and gave me tons and tons of samples because they wanted me to love their gelato just as much as they did. And I did.

All the gelato is homemade—no mixes are used (which I learned that other competitors use). And I can take my friend that has a nut allergy there, because they don’t mix all the gelatos with the same equipment! I’m very excited to get to enjoy gelato with her.

It’s a quaint little place, and might become a good hangout for me. Especially since *bucks has again raised their prices on hot tea. I paid $1.57 for a tall hot tea. And then burned myself. Ouch for both.

Gelato Blu is more smurfy than Starbucks. And you can quote me on that.


This entry was posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Laurie said...

    I've been wanting to try Gelato Blu for some time now. You should take me...:)

  1. ... on 1:59 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I would love to! I miss Laurie-time. :)

  3. ... on 2:03 PM  
  4. gL said...

    so where is it?

  5. ... on 7:42 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    Memorial across from the shopping center where Texadelphia is.

  7. ... on 8:25 AM