I had to get gas before I went to work this morning. I put in my debit card, punched in my PIN, followed the instructions, put in the unleaded fuel, and then went on my way. The man that was on the other side of my pump did the same. But he beat me to the stop light near the station.

I noticed his gas cover was flipped out on his car. I thought to myself, "I wonder if he knows his gas cover is flipped? I mean, hello, couldn't he see it sticking out?"

Then, as if I were telepathic, he opened up his car door and went to put it back, but not before waving a finger at me and my car.

My gas cover was also opened. And my gas cap was hanging. Go figure.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: