I have one costume party event this weekend, and I possibly might dress up for work. I'm not sure about my work outfit, but I have the other costume planned out.

I might need to starve myself the remainder of the week in order to fit into the costume, but sometimes, that's the price you have to pay. So far, my starving attempts haven't gone so well, especially since buying (and eating) Halloween candy seems to be my latest favorite pasttime.

This weekend, I must get to Chocolate Du Monde to try their pumpkin fudge. A few years ago, I wasn't that excited about pumpkin flavored items, now I think its the greatest thing since spiced bread (and that would be pumpkin spiced bread).


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Melody said...

    Pumpkin fudge?!?! I'm pretty sure my mind will be able to focus on nothing else until I can try this.

  1. ... on 5:43 PM