I Picniked this shot. Once you edit photos, it's hard to stop. I even have a photoshop application on my iphone. It's like taking a picture and then bedazzling it or something.

The picture above is from the Run to Cure HD 5K from last Saturday. My friend Kristin's family is on the committee for organizing it. I was very impressed with their organization skills. Those things don't just happen, but take a lot of planning.

The 5K raised about $100,000 for Huntington Disease research. Pretty awesome.

Kudos to the Thurmond family!


This entry was posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Unknown said...

    thanks Beth!

  1. ... on 10:52 AM