I had a brief shopping fantasy at Target. I kept seeing things that I wanted to buy, so I thought for a moment, what if I could just go shopping crazy and fill my cart to the brim like on that old Supermarket Sweep show? Then I thought about still just filling a cart up but not buying any of it--just to see what it would feel like to be able to put everything in my cart.

What I would have bought:
-a Wii
-the Disney Seven Dwarfs DVD Collector's Edition complete with stuffed Seven Dwarfs
-the shiny zebra flats
-the Ugg wannabees
-the oatmeal chunky sweat vest
-the khaki fedora with a red feather
-the glamour necklace
-five colors of lipgloss so I could find the perfect shade
-soft toilet paper
-the new Clorox wipes decorative box
-the plaid flat iron
-a case for an iphone
-the ipod clock radio on sale for $39.99
-the teeny polka dot bikini for $3.74 for each piece
-a black scarf
-fingerless mittens
-Luna mini bars
-a Rocker chair
...and that's with only about 15 minutes of exploring time.

What I did buy:
-iTunes gift card (hopefully the recipient does not read my blog)
-Lysol disinfecting wipes on sale $2.09
-an elephant for Mickey to eat after the eyes are removed
-some Orbit gum
-some Colorstay lipgloss that is too much the same color as my lips


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: