When you're not eating normal food because you're trying to live the mantra "You are What You Eat," food becomes a fantasy. I'm avoiding sugar, cheese, all dairy, processed foods...things that as an All-American Girl that are my staples.

These are the foods that when I have free reign over food again, I'm going to eat:

1) Port Wine Cheese
2) Chocolate Chip anything - muffins, cookies, bagels, YUM!
3) PIZZA!
4) Triscuits
5) Nutella
6) A glass of milk
7) Candy corn
8) Rice Krispie Treats
9) Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, non-fat
10) Sonic Lemon-Berry Slush

One day, we'll all be together again.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    Yum.

    Let me know if you want some kefir grains! Probiotics!!

  1. ... on 1:15 PM