I found this behind Mickey's crate in her journal:

September 28, 2009
Dear Diary,
I woke up early this morning and did my usually yoga move of the Downward Dog. I try to do it three times in a row everytime I get up. Beth wouldn't let me lick her face today. She acts like it's gross when I try to do that, but I just want to taste to see if she had anything good for breakfast still left on there. She's usually a bit salty.

After I did my bidness, we went for a walk. I really love walks. Beth drives me nuts with stopping all the time, so I try to pull her along. She never wants to stop when things are interesting like when I saw that great little tiny chihauhau. I wanted to just attack it, but she kept going the other way. There are so many birds out there that if she'd just let me off that dang leash... ah, well. As they say, it's a dog's life.

My stomach hasn't been feeling so well. If it keeps hurting, I might need to start whimpering in the middle of the night. Maybe Beth will finally come and take me out if I do that. And then I bet I could go for a walk earlier!

Well, I've got a new toy that still has one eye left that I need to chew off.
Later.
Mickey the Dog


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: