I found a website that reviews frozen foods. I'm in love with it. I love how all the foods can easily be searched by brand or rating.

I don't eat frozen foods all the time, but in case I do, I like having this info.

Click here.

My favorite frozen foods (and not all of them are nutritional gold mines):
1. Totino's Pizza Rolls
2. Bagel Bites
3. Lean Cuisine Breaded Tilapia and Pasta
4. Wang's Chinese Dumplings
5. Bertolli anything


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    Totino's Pizza Rolls...yum! More like a nutritional pit than a gold mine but I could eat them all the time.

    Your statement makes me think of "the most interesting man in the world." .... "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis." :-)

    Does that make you the most interesting woman in the world? I think so.

  1. ... on 3:11 PM