Since I'm now a pet owner, I'm also a pet hair owner. I am finding pet hair in places that I didn't know pet hair would travel. It's pretty gross.

Yesterday, I was almost having a pet hair breakdown, so I did a little google searching. After work, I went immediately to PetCo and bought The Furminator. It works pretty well, and people I know that have it swear that it will cut down on the hair in my house.

I also read a tip that I didn't believe would work, but it's my favorite one: the yellow rubber glove. Yellow rubber gloves aren't just for dishes anymore.

Somewhere in my life, I had purchased yellow rubber gloves previously, so I only had to dig under my kitchen sink to pull out the miracle pet hair cure. With one swipe, all the hair that was stuck to my couch balled together in a long ribbon.

Thank God, for yellow rubber gloves.


This entry was posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Great blog you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning that topic. Thnx for posting that material.
    Joan Stepsen
    Purely gadgets

  1. ... on 9:14 AM