I went to CVS to buy razors today, and the store had them locked up. I had to have a store clerk help me get the razor off the hanger thing with a special tool. I noticed that the hair products were not locked up--although they were more expensive than the razors.

I guess maybe needing a razor is more of a thief emergency than hair products, but in my own situation--not that I would steal--if I don't have hair products, I might as well stay home.

I just couldn't get the thought out of my mind of someone rushing in the store, grabbing razors, and then going away in the getaway car.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    Sadly, my guess is it might have more to do with the safety issue?

  1. ... on 1:49 PM