A dear, sweet friend of mine just had a baby last night. She waited to see if she was having a boy or a girl. Now that she's had the baby officially, I'd like to get her another gift. My friend is wayyyy into monogramming, so I keep picturing this kid in monogrammed sailor suits.

I'm a little slow in the ins and outs of this baby world thing and its merchandise. I've just graduated from everyone I know getting married, to everyone now having babies. I guess next, I'll be overloaded with school fundraiser requests.

Anyway, I just started recognizing a kiddie clothing store called Janie & Jack. My friend got her niece a ton of cutie clothes there for her first birthday, and I'd like to get my friend something cute--but for her little boy. Boy clothes aren't always as cute.

My friend, Erin, discovered the thing she needed most was a pee-pee tee-pee. Maybe I could get some monogrammed ones...


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: