There's a man in our building at work that drives a different exotic car to work everyday. Today, he drove a new Ferrari. He owns some Land Rovers, a Porsche or two, and Audi R8, and some other sweet rides. It's pretty crazy that someone would have so many cars, much less, such expensive cars.

I wonder if there's somebody else that's driving a different car everyday, but it's less noticeable. Like they drive the Dogde Caravan on Monday, the Ford Tempo on Tuesday, Wednesday the Buick LeSabre, and on Thursday and Friday the 1989 Ford Ranger. --Those were all actually all cars my mom owned at once. Although, she might have gotten rid of the van before buying the Tempo. She likes to have a back-up car.

Once when I in Kentucky, I borrowed one of my mom's cars to drive to see my friend, Leslee, in Nashville. I parked the Ford Tempo at the end of the driveway, and Leslee came out to see me.

"Beth! Where did you rent that car from?!" Leslee said.

"Judy's Hoopty Rentals," I said.

It was pretty funny that she thought I rented that car. I keep telling my mom she should start a low budget car rental service. Her policy could be: If it breaks down, you fix it.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: