Recently, I bought a large pruning saw and chopped down the papa banana tree that was about 20 feet tall and growing in my 2x4 landscape patch at my townhome. I also took down the 10 feet tall junior tree growing next to him.

Within two weeks, I've noticed sprouts. One of the sprouts came out of the center of the remaining trunk.

It's been like an alien tree. I think I could literally spend 10 minutes and see it grow before my eyes. I took these pictures to document the craziness.

Day 1 - Morning
Day 1 - Evening

Day 2 - Morning


Tonight when I go home, I would not be surprised if it was taller than me and could talk.


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    It's like the Little Shop of Horrors!

  1. ... on 12:29 PM