I have a favorite chocolate shop. The walls are painted chocolate brown, and the glass cases are filled with chocolates from Belgium and other European countries. I love visiting the store. I can only buy a few chocolates when I go, because the chocolates are so luxurious and expensive.

Last year, I had to come to terms with something. I didn't have a Valentine, but I realized that if I did, and he got me one of those Russell Stover's hearts, I would probably not appreciate it. This realization made me a little sad that I had become a chocolate snob of sorts who would not appreciate a working man's chocolate display of love.


This entry was posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: