I am buying myself some nice presents for Valentine's Day this year.

I really like the perfume Falling in Love by Philosophy because it smells like cotton candy. So, I'll buy a little bottle of that. And I'm going to get myself some fancy chocolates. I could buy myself any gift, but I choose to stay traditional. Who knew?

I've thought about getting really ambitious and try to make some cupcakes for co-workers. We'll see how much I can spread the love.

Usually, I try to buy a bunch of heart stickers and spend the day passing them out. I'll have to put those on the list, too. Sticker-obsession is a leftover addiction from childhood that still makes me happy.

Remember, there are no rules for Valentine's Day. It's not just an eros love holiday. Celebrate your love of friends--and yourself a little bit. :)


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: