I had to put on my big girl panties today and be a business woman that makes big decisions. I finally announced my last day at my current job, and will start a new job on May 5th.

So now I can tell the not-so-well-kept secret: I have a new job!

When I got ready for work today, I looked in the mirror at my new 80s hairdo, and thought, “I look like an extra for Working Girl.”

I might be throwing a happy hour at Chuy’s (free chips and queso!!) or Ra (half-priced sushi!!) for myself on my last day of work, so stay tuned. So many decisions…


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    so are you going to tell us about the new job? where? what you'll be doing? etc.

    congratulations! exciting news!

  1. ... on 12:55 PM  
  2. Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    Congrats, Beth! And I do want to hear all about the job. Hope Leslee will be there to crack wise upon you . . .
    Jen

  3. ... on 1:55 PM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    congratulations on your new job beth!

  5. ... on 12:07 PM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    Thanks so much for the congratulations! I'm so excited about not having to fight med center traffic and construction!

  7. ... on 2:41 PM