I feel ill. Just a few weeks ago, I was bragging that I never get sick anymore since I’m Miss Home Remedy. But today, I feel ill; stuffy head, headache, bleh.

I had a sore throat all day yesterday, and then this morning woke up about 3 hours before the alarm, with a headache, and unable to get back to sleep. I finally fell asleep (after the alarm went off) but still feel bad.

When I finally made it back to sleep, I had the strangest dreams.

In one dream, I was trying to make sure everything was in its normal place, so I knew if it was a dream or not—or if I was still stuck in the Land of Sleeplessness. I noticed a picture in the wrong place, so I assumed it was a dream. I was rushing to get ready for work, and when I saw myself in the mirror, I noticed that I had on some dark lipstick applied Joker-style on my face.

Then, the phone rang, and I crawled back in bed with the phone to talk. It was God.

First, he told me which Theologians I needed to read, and I tried finding a piece of paper so I could write them down. Then, I asked him if I would ever get married, and the phone got kind of fuzzy on the line, and he kept asking me what I had asked, and I asked again. His answer was unclear.

Wow. The irony of dreams.


This entry was posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: